We are currently up and working, we had an maintenance routine earlier at 1300 but good now, (If you are using the ThunderTV BLU app v3.0 then please update it to V5.7 and it will work for you) If you need help and need assistance, please submit a trouble ticket and we will work it immediately between 8am – 11pm Eastern time USA.
- Do you need the username and password for the app? Click Here
- Is your PPV event not working or showing up? A simple channel list refresh will do the trick… Try it
- Did you get hit with Double Payment? We can help with a refund (submit ticket)
- Want to cancel your AutoPay and pay Manually every month? Click here
- Want to Renew or Extend your service? Click Here
- Want to Upgrade your Service to another package? Are you on a free trial and want to upgrade? Click here
- Want to add more connections? Click Here
- Is your audio not in sync with the video? Click Here
- Are you Buffering? Click Here
- Install the app on a Firestick? Click Here
- Want to join the Support Group Chat? Click Here
- Can’t Log in? Try restarting your device and or modem/router, even reinstalling the app helps.
- You can’t see the event on a specific channel? find the channel list refresh option on your app.
- Try the new “blu” app or change the default player in the app to a different one (MX or VLC).